Online Bill Pay: The easiest way to manage your payments.
Make bill payments on the go.
- Completely safe. Can be more secure than mailing paper checks.
- Pay virtually anyone. Make payments online to anyone, anytime, and anywhere.
- Send money to friends and family1. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Bank to bank transfers1. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search bill history. Search by company, date and status
- Online Bill Pay is available to anyone currently enrolled in our Online Banking service.
Already enrolled In Online Banking?
Log on to Online Banking, select Payments & Transfers tab then the Pay Bills link.
Make payments happen with Popmoney®
What is Popmoney®?
You can use Popmoney to pay anyone you know or owe – it’s the easiest way to send and receive money directly from your Macatawa Bank account.
Who can use Popmoney®?
Any Macatawa Bank Personal Online Banking and Bill Pay customer.
What do I need to know to pay someone?
All you need is the recipient's email address or mobile phone number.
Is it secure?
Confidential personal information is not included in the emails or text messages. If they were intercepted by a third party, the information contained would be of no use to the fraudster since it requires the recipient to authenticate themselves through Popmoney or their online banking site in order to collect the funds.
How do I send money using Popmoney?
- Login to your personal online banking account at www.macatawabank.com.
- Select the Popmoney tab in the right hand corner of the Bill Payment box.
- Select an existing recipient and enter the amount of the payment or add someone new by entering the recipient's first/last name and email address or mobile phone number.
- Select the "Send Money" button.
- The recipient receives an email or text with a personal greeting from the sender.
- If the recipient's financial institution is in the Popmoney network, they use their online banking to accept the payment. If not, they indicate to Popmoney.com where to deposit the money.
- The money moves directly from your Macatawa Bank account to the recipient’s bank account.