Security Tip: To minimize mail theft, never leave mail in the mailbox over a holiday or a weekend.
The Macatawa Bank Health Savings Account (HSA), combined with a high deductible health plan, can help your company share the high cost of healthcare with employees in a way that benefits everyone.
Benefits for you the Employer:
- Increases your ability to attract and retain quality employees.
- Potential overall health care and tax savings.*
- Flexibility to customize your employer contributions schedule and amount to encourage employee participation.
- Superior customer service and employer support from your community banking partner.
Benefits for your Employees:
- No set up fee and no minimum balance requirement.
- Earn more as you save more with our competitive tiered interest rates.
- Manage your account transactions, balance, and statement information online at your convenience.
- Pay for your qualified medical expenses conveniently:
- Present your Macatawa Bank HSA MasterCard® Debit Card at any service provider that accepts MasterCard®.
- Access cash from your account by using your HSA MasterCard® Debit Card at any Macatawa Bank ATM.
- Pay health care providers electronically using our free online bill pay service.
- Write checks from your HSA. Checks are available for a nominal fee.
- Additional investment options available to help maximize the performance of your account. See the HSA Investment Sweep** for more details.
- Superior customer service and employee support from your community banking partner.
For further information on how to provide your employees with a Macatawa Bank Health Savings Account (HSA), visit a Macatawa Bank location nearest you or call us at 1-877-820.-BANK (1-877-820-2265).
*Consult your tax advisor
**Your HSA is insured by the FDIC; however, funds in your HSA Investment Sweep: are not FDIC insured, are not guaranteed by the Bank, are not a deposit and are not insured by any Federal Government Agency and may lose value.
We're happy to help.
Looking for answers? Need some sound advice? Want to talk over your financial options? Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch. * = Required field.
* required fields